[Gd-hackers] Re: [Gd-chatter] r10494 -trunk/fundev/sources/lib/collection-extensions (I'll be returning Monday, January 9th)

Peter Hinely PHinely at crch.hawaii.edu
Sun Jan 8 22:33:29 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm away on vacation, returning to work on Monday, January 9th.

If you have IT problems you can send an email to
  Help Desk Info Systems
which is checked by the IT staff (Wendy, Grant, Karla, and Hazel) at CRCH Lauhala.

If you wish to send mail to them from an external email account, you can reach them at
  HelpDesk at crch.hawaii.edu

If you want to reach me, you can send email to me at this account, or at
  phinely at hotmail.com
which I'll probably check more often.

Happy Holidays,
Peter